- Bill Gates
This year has been huge for our Sustainability efforts at Workday.
- We issued our very first CSR report 2010, which was truly a change maker in our journey to be the most environmentally and socially sustainable company we can be. It was a beautiful document, but more importantly it anchored all our efforts in the minds of our executives and fellow employees, so we moved from tree huggers to sustainability managers.
- We had a green and healthy Rising.
- We started composting in the offices.
- We continued and extended our commitment to carbon neutrality by purchasing RECs for 2011.
- We revamped and reinvigorated our green blog.
- And hey, we even got a cool new logo!
So, I am dreaming of a green Christmas...